Saturday, August 28, 2010

Moments Of Clarity

Let's see

what we

can do.

You

with your

microphone

and ego;

or you

lucky

some would

say

but not me

I don't

call you

lucky.

You reached

but did not

earn;

is it any

accomplishment

to be born

surviving

handed all

you have?

And you

with your

lies.

Why?

Who cares?

Confusion

assistance

unruly

a facade.

It's nothing

meaningless

pointless

you care

perception

viewpoint

more confusion.

Why?

Corrupting

with your own

brethren,

believing what you do

saying what you say

agreeing

with all

no protest

no argument

anti-social

and clinging

palpable fear

no truth

no reality

no acceptance

a pointless

nothing.

I want too

worship

money

power

more power

just sit across

from

me.

Listen

to the nonsense

accept it

as it is

that's all there

is.

Pretense

agenda

laziness

ego

self-serving and

dull.

It's all here

in front of

you.

Ask and

you get.

Is it so difficult

to be what you

are?

24/7

rather than

an outside

portrayal?

Not

for me.

I'm not better

that you

due

to that.

I'm better than yoiu

because I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment